Lewis records Ballinderry as the seat of J. Comyn in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was being leased by Andrew Comyn from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners and was valued at £16. Recorded as the residence of Col.John Comyn in 1894. In 1906 it was the property of Andrew N. Comyn. Ballinderry House is still extant and is now operated as a luxury country house hotel. See www.ballinderrypark.com.