A late 18th and early 19th century house built for the Eyre family. Lewis records Eyreville as the seat of T.S. Eyre in 1837. In 1856 Thomas Stratford Eyre was occupying a property valued at £36 in Newtowneyre, parish of Kiltormer, barony of Longford. in 1906 it was in the possession of the representatives of Thomas D. Eyre. In 2006 permission was being sought to carry out works on the site of Eyreville. While the house is no longer extant the remains of demesne buildings exist.