Marble Hill was built in the 1770s. It was enlarged as the family fortunes increased in the 19th century and was valued at £55 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1906 it was held by Sir Henry G. Burke and was valued at £55. It was burned in the early 1920s. It is now a ruin with the remains of a substantial stable block to the rear. In 2005 it was for sale.