In 1814 Kilcornan House was the residence of T. & C. Redington. Later, in 1837, Lewis recorded it as the seat of T. Redington. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Thomas Redington was the owner of the property, then valued at £100. In 1894 Slater referred to it as the residence of C.T. Redington. In 1906 it was the property of Anne Redington. Kilcornan House is still standing and now forms part of the Brothers of Charity services complex located in the grounds.