This property, labelled Grantstown House on the 6-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1840s, is not visible on the later 25-inch map. In 1848 it was being leased from Rev. Robert Daly by Sarah Reynett and was valued at £25. Lewis refers to it as the seat of Rev. Francis Reynett in 1837. Substantial urban development has since taken place in this area.