David O'Neill Power was the lessor of several properties in the townland of Williamstown in 1848. This property, though valued at only £4 10s, appears as Williamstown House on the 6-inch Ordnance Survey map. However, it has disappeared by the publication of the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. In 1848 it was leased to John W.Pons. Writing in 1774, Smith mentions Williamstown House as the seat of Mr. Fitzgerald.