Lewis writes that the only seat in the parish was the residence of S. Mulcahy. The Ordnance Survey Name Books, in 1840, mention that Newcastle House was then "in very bad repair". In the mid 19th century Miss Anne Mulcahy held the house valued at £12 from John Gordon, medical doctor, who held from the Perrys. In the 1870s William Perry is described as "of Newcastle". Elizabeth Perry occupied this house valued at £22+ in 1906. It is no longer extant.