Marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map as New Grove, this house appears on the 25-inch map of the 1890s and is still known by the name, St Kierans. Occupied by J. W. Bayly in 1837 and described by the Ordnance Survey Name Books as " a good dwelling house, the residence of John Bayly" in 1840. It was occupied by Thomas Fetherston at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held from John Bailey. The buildings were valued at £19+. This property was advertised for sale in November 1851, the estate of John Washington Bayly.