In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Mr. Hodgins as resident at Grallagh House. Southery Mansergh occupied the house,valued at £14+ in the mid 19th century. He held this property from O'Connor Hinchy. It is labelled Grallagh House on the 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map but as Grallagh Castle on the 25-inch map of the 1890s. It is no longer extant.