A mid 18th century house which was altered in the 1830s. Grove was the seat of the Barton family, mentioned by Wilson as the seat of William Barton in 1786. It was occupied in 1814 by Thomas Barton and by William Barton in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as "a very large dwelling house with extensive offices" in 1840. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, William Barton held Grove in fee and it was valued at £69. Grove remained in the possession of the Barton family until the mid 20th century when it passed to the Ponsonby family. This house is still extant and occupied.