Janewille House was vacant at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was part of the Ussher estate and valued at £22 10s. A second house [X027936] in the same location was leased by Henry Smyth from the Ussher estate and valued at £15 10s. In 1837 Lewis refers to Janeville as the seat of A. Keily. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to it as the seat of John Keily. The house is no longer extant.