Home of the Harding family in the 19th century, occupied by C. Harding in 1837 and by William Harding in the early 1850s. The Hardings held the property from James D'Arcy Evans and the buildings were valued at £11.15 shillings. The Hardings also occupied Hardingville Cottage another residence in the same townland, Grid Reference R403 217. In the 1870s William Harding of Coolnagour owned 229 acres in county Cork. The house is no longer occupied.