Hajba records the building of this house by Charles Haines in 1805. Occupied by Joseph Barry in 1814 and by the Reverend M. Becher in 1837. In the 1850s it was the residence of the Reverend Henry Swanzy who held it from Thomas Haynes. The buildings were valued at £24. Later the home of Lieutenant Colonel Robert D. Perry. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted it as the residence of Mr. Mandeville. In the late 20th century it was owed by the O'Meara family.