Built by the Reverend Francis Gore (died 1748) in the early 18th century and occupied by Philip Oliver circa 1750. This house was the home of the Wrixon family from 1774. Occupied by William Harris in 1814 and by Sir William Wrixon Becher in 1837. Richard Smith was resident in the mid 19th century, holding the property then valued at £25+ from Sir William W. Beecher. Owned and run as a guest house by the Bourke family until 2005.