A late 18th century or early 19th century two storey house, the home of the Foote family in the 19th century. Occupied by Mr Thomas Clarke in 1814, by Edward Foote in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation. He held the house and demesne from Viscount Lismore. It is labelled Gortmore Castle on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map but as Gortmore House on the later 25-inch edition of the 1890s. It is still extant.