At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Rev. Richard Marmion was leasing this property to Thomas Long when it was valued at £16 5s. Noted by Lewis as the seat of H. Marmion in 1837, it is labelled Inane on both the 1st-edition and 25-inch Ordnance Survey maps. There is still an extant house at this site. A smaller property in the same townland, labelled Inane Cottage [W042286], was leased by Patience Marmion from Samuel Townsend in 1853, when it was valued at almost £4. A house still exists at this site also.