A Massy house occupied by members of the Massy family from the late 18th century. It was the home of Hugh Massy, a younger brother of George Massy of Glenwilliam Castle, at the beginning of the 19th century. Held by W. Massy in 1837, Lewis records the "fine avenue of stately beech trees". William Massy was still resident at the time of Grifffith's Valuation holding the property from Hugh Massy. In 1906 occupied by Hugh H.G. Massy and valued at £30.10 shillings.