A house occupied by Henry Hunt in 1814. Lewis describes Clorane as a "fine old house belonging to the Hunt family". By the time of Griffith's Valuation Edward Browning was leasing the house and 280 acres from Sir David Roche. In the 1870s in the possession of Patrick Hartigan. Old farm buildings are still located at the site but the house is a modern structure.