James H. Swanton was leasing this property from Rev. Richard Wright at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It included a house valued at £8 10s and a mill valued at £88. In 1906 the representatives of Timothy M. Downing owned the property, then valued at £8. The house no longer exists but there are still buildings at the mill site.