A 2 storey house located on the Earl of Limerick's estate, this house was the seat of the Honourable Robert O'Brien in the 1830s. It was occupied by Richard Wilson in the early 1850s and held from Eliza Harvey. Garrett Hugh Fitzgerald's interest in the property was advertised for sale in May 1851. By the 1870s it was the home of the Synan family. This house is now demolished.