This house was occupied by John Odell in the early 1850s and held by him in fee. It was valued at almost £14. The house was the residence of William Odell in the 1870s. Home of the Morony and Lloyd families in the late 19th and 20th centuries. Occupied by Wilfrid H. Wilkinson in 1906. It was advertised for sale in February 2009.