An 18th century house the home of a branch of the Studdert family held from Lord Southwell. Occupied by Ion Studdert in the mid 19th century when the buildings were valued at £27. It was advertised for sale in June 1855 when it contained a "spacious and lofty parlour, drawing room and hall; nine capital bedrooms..". A lithograph of the house is included with the rental. In 1906 this house, valued at £16, was occupied by the representative of Thomas Magner. In the later twenteth century owned by the Woulfe family and now derelict.