The home of the Greene family for most of the 18th century. In 1786 Wilson refers to "Abbey" as the seat of Mr. Greene. Subsequent tenants were the Hodges and the Morgans. The Ordnance Field Name Books state that part of the building was very ancient and that a new front had been built in 1805. George Morgan was resident in 1814, William Morgan in 1837 and in the early 1850s, when he held the property from the Earl of Cork. Old Abbey passed to Willliam's daughter, Mrs Wardell, and stayed in the possession of the Wardell family into the 20th century. It is no longer extant.