William Sandes was leasing this property to Thomas Sandes at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £24. Lewis notes it as the seat of T.W. Sandes in 1837 as does Leet in 1814. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to "Sallow Glin, the new and handsome house of William Sandes". In 1906 it was the property of Thomas W. Sandes and valued at £50. Bary writes that it was resided in by the Sandes family and their descendents until the 1920s when the estate was sold. It has since been demolished.