This was the home of the Brady family from the mid 18th century. In 1837 Reverend Thomas B. Brady occupied the house. By the time of Griffith's Valuation William Moreland was in possession and the house, offices and mill valued at £4.10 shillings were leased to Patrick Flynn. In 1906 buildings at Raheen ,which included a mansion house and 401 acres of untenanted land belonging to Robert W. Moreland, were valued at £37. In 1908 the property was bought by S.R. MacLysaght of Mallow, father of Dr Edward MacLysaght, genealogist. The Irish Tourist Association Survey file refers to Raheen Hospital beautifully situated amid a large forest on the shores of Lough Derg. The house no longer exists.