At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, Robert C. Hickson was leasing this house, valued at £28, from the Earl of Cork’s estate. Lewis notes Fermoyle House as the seat of J. Hillyard in 1837. In 1906 it was the property of George A. Hickson and valued at £25. Bary states that the house was, for a long period, associated with the Conway Hickson family. It is still standing and inhabited.