In his 1802 description of the Wynne estate McParlan mentions that Rev. Richard Wynne was about to build at Holywell, along the shore of Lough Gill. At the time of Griffith's Valuation John Wynne was leasing the house in Cloghermore to James Patterson when it was valued at almost £7. In 1894, Slater refers to it as the seat of Captain Gethin. This house is still extant and has recently been extensively renovated.