The house now known as Temple View was built in the later 19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation there was a building at this location owned by Peter Hale and leased to George Fenton. In 1906 Temple View was the property of James Hale and was valued at £32 as well as other buildings in the townland. McTernan states that it had a succession of owners through the twentieth century but has been vacant for long periods. In 2005 it was derelict and for sale.