Runnamoat was occupied by Bryan Fallon in 1749 and noted by Wilson as a seat of the Fallons in 1786. It was the residence of James Fallon in 1814. Acquired by James Balfe, tenth son of Walter Balfe, the house passed by marriage to the Chichesters who leased it to Richard Kelly in the 1850s, when it was valued at £70. Occupied by Raleigh Chichester Constable in 1906. This house is sometimes referred to as Runnimead. Burnt in the 1920s.