Young (Castlerea & Sligo)
- The Young family held lands in the parish of Drumcliff according to the 1749 Census of Elphin. In 1828 Owen Young of Harristown was a member of the Grand Panel of county Roscommon. Rev. John Young is recorded as the owner of over 4000 acres in county Sligo in the 1870s. He was, at that time, resident in Dungannon, county Tyrone. In 1879 some of the Rev. Young's property in Castlerea was sold in the Land Judges' Court.James Young, acting as assignee for Samuel and Henry Harpur, offered for sale lands at Cornagh, barony of Carrigallen, county Leitrim, in April 1856. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the representatives of Robert Young were among the principal lessors in the parish of Kilnamanagh, barony of Frenchpark, county Roscommon and Mrs Robert Young held the townland of Drumatemple in the barony of Ballymoe. In the 1870s James Young of Harristown, Castlerea, owned over 1100 acres in county Roscommon. In 1876 the trustees of James Young's estate offered for sale lands at Castletown, barony of Rosclogher, county Leitrim in the Landed Estates' Court. .
- Lands at Cornagh, barony of Carrigallen, originally the property of Samuel and Henry Harpur, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court, in April and November 1856. The lands were held under a fee-farm grant dated August 1784 between William Walker, of Sessiagh, county Leitrim and William Harpur, of Drimlarney, county Cavan.