- A family who were established in the Clonmel area of county Tipperary from the early 17th century. Richard Moore had two sons, the Earls of Mount Cashell descend from the elder, Stephen, and the Moores of Barne from the younger, Thomas. In 1833 Stephen Charles Moore of Barne married Anna, eldest daughter of Colonel Kingsmill Pennefather and they had three sons and three daughters. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the Moore estate was mainly located in the parishes of Inishlounaght and Newchapel, barony of Iffa and Offa East. In the 1870s Stephen Moore of Barne owned 1,813 acres in county Tipperary and 167 acres in county Cork. His mother may be the Mrs Anne Moore of Silverspring, Clonmel, who owned 771 acres. The Right Honourable Richard Moore, uncle of Stephen Charles Moore, held land in the parishes of Graystown and St Johnbaptist, barony of Slievardagh, in the mid 19th century. The estate of Richard Roxborough Moore at Roxborough and Chancellorstown, barony of Iffa and Offa and at Graystown, barony of Slievardagh, were advertised for sale in June 1859.
- In 1850 the Reverend William Randall, rector of All Saints, Leeds married Louisa daughter of Henry Augustus Langley of Brittas Castle and Langley Lodge, county Tipperary and granddaughter of Lawrence Grace Langley and his wife Anne Moore of Barne, Clonmel. Henry A. Langley died in 1834. In the 1870s the Reverend William Randall of England owned 851 acres in county Tipperary.