- In 1782 Richard Harold of Singland and Pennywell, county Limerick married Mary, only child and heiress of John Barry of Ballyvonare, Buttevant, county Cork. Their son, John, assumed the additional surname of Barry when he inherited the Barry estate. The Harold Barry estate was in the parish of Doneraile, county Cork and in the 1870s amounted to 1,662 acres. MacLysaght, in his 1944 report on the papers, noted that "several trunks of family and estates papers were partially destroyed by flooding recently".
- John Barry of Ballinvonare leased the lands of Curraghclonbroe, barony of Orrery and Kilmore, to James Glover the elder of Grange, county Cork, in 1791 and the interest of George Freeman Glover deceased, one of James' three sons, in this lease was advertised for sale in December 1856. Other lands in the parish of Liscarroll, barony of Orrery and Kilmore, the estate of the assignees of Edward Glover, were offered for sale in November 1857 and his interest in Curraghclonbroe in June 1858. In November 1884 the estate of Elizabeth Catherine Glover at Bridgetown Upper, barony of Fermoy, amounting to 80 acres, was advertised for sale, including the house Copsewood leased to Timothy Sullivan. The sale was adjourned due to lack of bidding.