- Smith indicates that Anthony Raymond was granted estates in Kerry under the Act of Settlement in 1667. George Raymond, of Dublin, owned over 1700 acres in county Kerry in the 1870s. He is recorded as one of the principal lessors in the parish of Lisselton, barony of Iraghticonnor at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Francis Raymond was the lessor of several townlands in the parish of Ratass, barony of Trughanacmy, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. At the same time Anthony Raymond was the lessor of several towlands in the parish of Kilflynn, barony of Clanmaurice and James Raymond held property in the parish of Galey, barony of Iraghticonnor. Anthony Raymond also held townlands in the parishes of Lisselton and Listowel in this barony. In 1851 almost 4000 acres of Anthony Raymond's estate in the baronies of Clanmaurice, Iraghticonnor and Trughanacmy, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court. Some 150 acres of this was subsequently offered for sale in the Court in 1854, the property of Edward Church. Lands in the barony of Trughanacmy, the property of Francis Raymond, were offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in January 1861. This had originally been held by the Morris family and passed by marriage to the Raymond estate in the 1820s. The purchasers were Messers. Lunham, Harrington and Chute. Over 1300 acres of the estate of Rev. Samuel Raymond in the barony of Iraghticonnor was offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in May 1872. The Sale Notice indicates a late eighteenth-century lease to the Raymonds from the Talbots, of Mount Talbot, county Roscommon. These same lands were offered for sale again in 1875. The Irish Times reported in November 1875 that they were purchased by Michael Horgan for £3790. Lands owned in by Anne Raymond and others in counties Cork and Limerick were sold in the Landed Estates Court in February 1876. The purchasers included Messers. Bennett and Clancy while other lots were sold to occupying tenants.