Mahony (Dunkerron North)
- The Mahonys were originally a Gaelic Irish family, various branches of which held lands in Cork, Kerry and Limerick. Kean Mahony is recorded as the owner of over 3000 acres in Kerry in the 1870s, including lands in the parish of Knockane. John Mahony of Dunloe Castle owned over 8000 acres in county Kerry at the same time, including lands in the parish of Kilcummin. Daniel Mahony of Dunloe, and Mary Mahony, were among the principal lessors in the parish of Dromod, barony of Iveragh, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The representatives of James Mahony were among the principal lessors in the parish of Molahiffe, barony of Magunihy at the same time. In 1857, over 3800 acres of the estate of Daniel Mahony, deceased, in the barony of Iveragh, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court by John C. O'Riordan and Honora Mayberry. The estate was bought by Mr. Cruikshank in trust for Francis E. Williams of Malvern Hall, Warwickshire, for over £5500.
- Francis E. Williams of Warwickshire purchased the estate of Daniel Mahony, over 3,800 acres in the barony of Iveragh, county Kerry, which was for sale in 1857. In 1838 Francis Edward Williams of Worcestershire married Anne Greswolde of Malvern Hall, Warwickshire. The Williams lived at Malvern Hall and their son took the additional name of Greswolde. In the 1870s Francis E. Williams whose address is given as Cappanagroun Lodge, Waterville, owned 3,804 acres in county Kerry.