- John Davis of Clonfinage or Kentstown, county Galway, who married Ellinor, only child of Andrew Kent of Ballynacor, county Galway, is recorded in the Genealogical Office MS 182. The pedigree does not record if they had any children. In the mid 1830s Netterville Davies held at least ten townlands in the parish and barony of Killian. Thomas Davies, a Dublin solicitor, advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court, 140 acres of Briarsfield, parish of Moylough, barony of Tiaquin, county Galway in June 1850. The sale of 2,317 acres belonging to Geoffrey Davies in the barony of Killian was advertised in June 1851 and some again in January 1852. The Freeman's Journal reports that much of it was purchased by Thomas Cornwall. It is evident from Griffith's Valuation that some of the former Davies land in the parish of Killian was held by John N. Gerrard, James Thorngate and Matthew Cornwall by the mid 1850s but members of the Davies family still retained Cappagh and Kentstown. Geoffrey Davies tried to claim the estate of Marcella Gerrard after her death in 1865. Thomas Davies of Kentstown was the owner of 841 acres in county Galway in the 1870s. Thomas Henry Davies advertised three different parts of his estate for sale in the Landed Estates' Court in 1873 and 1877 including Kentstown and Briarfield, barony of Tiaquin in November 1877. Cappagh was sold in the Landed Estates Court in July 1877 when the purchaser was Thomas Mann, in trust. Brierfield was sold to Samuel Nulty and George H. Pentland in November 1877 while was sold in trust to Mr.P.J. Kelly, solicitor, at the same time.
In June 1875 John Francis Davies offered for sale lands at Cloonkeen Kelly and Clonfinogue. The Irish Times reported that the former was purchased in trust for William Gleeson and the latter by Thomas H. Davis.
- The Gerrard family were resident at Gibbstown, near Navan, county Meath, from the late 17th century. In 1822 John Gerrard of Gibbstown married Marcella Netterville. The process whereby Marcella Gerrard eventually came to inherit a large estate in county Galway is well recorded by Charles Synnott. As Marcella Gerrard appears to have died intestate in 1865 there were many claimants to her large real and personal estate, including members of the Davies, Netterville, Lawrence and Fallon families who were all related. The courts eventually decided to divide her county Galway estate into three portions which passed to Arthur James Netterville (8th Viscount), John Fallon and Sir Samuel Bradstreet, descendants of the three sisters of Edmond Netterville. In the 1870s they are recorded as owning 1,713, 2,594 and 2,496 acres respectively in county Galway.
- The descendants of a younger son of the 1st Viscount Netterville established an estate at Lecarrow, parish of Killosolan, near Mountbellew, county Galway, in the early 18th century. Nicholas Netterville of Lecarrow was married twice. Marcella Gerrard was descended from his first marriage to Mary Burke of Glinsk and James Netterville 7th Viscount of Coarsefield from his second marriage to Mary Beytagh. The process whereby Marcella Gerrard eventually came to inherit the Netterville estate in county Galway is well recorded by Charles Synnott. As Marcella Gerrard appears to have died intestate there were many claimants to her large real and personal estate following her death in 1865, including members of the Davies, Netterville, Lawrence and Fallon families who were all related to her. The estate was eventually divided into three parts which were given to Arthur James Netterville, 8th Viscount, John Fallon and Sir Samuel Bradstreet. The county Tipperary estate of the the Viscount Netterville was located in the parish of Baptistgrange, barony of Middlethird. In the 1870s the 8th Viscount Netterville owned 1,713 acres in county Galway, 72 acres in county Mayo, 1,202 acres in county Tipperary and 417 acres in county Meath. A book by John J. Fallon entitled ''A Better Deed'', is a fictional history of this estate.
Ellen Mary Netterville offered for sale 180 acres of her estate in the barony of Castlereagh, county Roscommon, in the Landed Estates' Court in 1860.
- [In 1677 Edmund Fallon of Mote, county Roscommon was granted a small acreage in the barony of Tiaquin, county Galway]. The Fallons were established at Runnamoat from the early 18th century. In 1852 part of the Fallon estate at Attirory in the barony of Moycarn was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court. In 1865 John Fallon married Cecilia daughter of Thomas Lynch of Lavally and granddaughter of Thomas Tighe of Newford, county Galway. Following legal proceedings he was given one third of the Netterville estate in county Galway belonging to Marcella Gerrard. In the 1870s John Fallon of Netterville Lodge owned 2,594 acres in county Galway and 87 in King's county (county Offaly). 2,045 acres belonging to Mrs Fallon were vested in the Congested Districts' Board on 21 Mar 1905.
- Sir John Bradstreet of Clonsilla, county Dublin, great grandson of Bridget Netterville, inherited part of the Netterville estate in county Galway following the death of Marcella Gerrard in 1865. In the 1870s he is recorded as owning 2,496 acres in county Galway and 37 acres in county Dublin.