Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Held in fee by John P. O'Shea at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £56. It was also noted by Lewis as his residence in 1837. Smith referred to it as the house of Mr. Richard Power in 1774. Noted by Slater as the residence of Nicholas Power O'Shee in 1894 and owned by Richard P. O'Shee and valued at £57 in 1906. The house was totally reconstructed following its burning during the Civil War in 1922. The ITA survey in 1942 noted that most of the library and works of art in the house were destroyed at that time. It is still extant and occupied.
|Gardenmorris||Kilbarrymeadan||Kilmacthomas||Gardenmorris||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
S446027 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #25.
Rev. James Veale was leasing from the Power O'Shee estate in 1851 when it was valued at £12. It is still extant and occupied.
|Ballyvadden||Monksland||Kilmacthomas||Gardenmorris||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
S433031 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #25.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links