Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
This house was the residence of Timothy Lane in 1814. Located on the Thomond estate and occupied by William G. Fitzgerald who held the property from John [Royal] Wilkinson at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £28. A lithograph of this house is included in the sale rental of the Thomond estate 1857. The representatives of Edward de l'E. Litton were recorded as the occupants of this house in 1906. The house now functions as a guest house.
W939 685 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #77.
Originally the Bishop's Palace, by 1837 it was known as Cloyne House and occupied by H. Allen. Valued at £50, occupied by John Wilkinson and held from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners at the time of Griffith's Valuation.
W921 679 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #88.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links