Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The seat of the Bourchier family in the 18th and 19th centuries, valued at £32+ in 1906. The Irish Tourist Association surveyor writes in 1942 that this house was built in 1745 (keystone) and had lately been acquired by Mr T. Mitchell, a solicitor. This house has recently been renovated.
R658 353 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #40.
Maidenhall was the residence of Boucher Esq in the 1770s and in 1786. Home of the Holmes family in the first half of the 19th century. R. Low Holmes was occupying the house in 1837 and Mrs Susan Holmes in the early 1850s. She held the property from the Reverend Benjamin W. Bradshaw. The buildings were valued at £14. A house is still extant at the site.
|Garrynderk South||Effin||Kilmallock||Tobernea 44||Coshma||Limerick||
R552 233 Discovery map #73. OS Sheet #47.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links