Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Charles Croghan, a farmer, lived at Drumduff in 1749. Home of the Digby family in the 19th century. Held in fee by George Digby at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £17.It is still extant and maintained.
|Drumdaff||Kilbride||Roscommon||Drumdaff 82||Ballintober South||Roscommon||
M912 698 Discovery map #40. OS Sheet #36.
In 1786 Wilson refers to Martin's-town as the seat of Mr. Davys. The residence of George Davis in 1814 and of Mr Davis in the 1830s, apparently held from the Digby family. By the time of Griffith's Valuation Ballymartinmore was in the possession of George Digby and a vacant house valued at £4 was held by Edward Flynn. The house is no longer extant.
|Ballymartinmore||Roscommon||Roscommon||Roscommon Rural 90||Ballintober South||Roscommon||
M881 625 Discovery map #40. OS Sheet #39.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links