Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
A two storey 19th century house, the home of the Nettervilles and the Gerrards. Came into the possession of the Fallon family of Runnimeade, county Roscommon, following the death of Marcella Gerrard in 1865. Occupied by Cecilia Fallon in 1906, later demolished. Both Taylor and Skinner and Wilson indicate a second Fallon property, Highlake, in the area in the 1780s.
M690 514 Discovery map #39. OS Sheet #32.
Runnamoat was occupied by Bryan Fallon in 1749 and noted by Wilson as a seat of the Fallons in 1786. It was the residence of James Fallon in 1814. Acquired by James Balfe, tenth son of Walter Balfe, the house passed by marriage to the Chichesters who leased it to Richard Kelly in the 1850s, when it was valued at £70. Occupied by Raleigh Chichester Constable in 1906. This house is sometimes referred to as Runnimead. Burnt in the 1920s.
M793 706 Discovery map #40. OS Sheet #35.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links