Henry Kenny was leasing a property valued at £8 from Lord Dunsandle in 1855. It was located at Lismore Demesne, parish of Clonfert. Lismore Castle is shown there on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. By the 1890s this building is in ruins but Lismore Farm (M943160) is located nearby. Ruins of both buildings are still visible at the site. MacLysaght, in his 1944 report on the Dunsandle papers, notes the existence of deeds relating to Fergus Madden of Lismore.