Designed by William Leeson and built in the 1780s. In 1837 Lewis recorded it as the seat of Lord Clonbrock. In 1786 Wilson refers to Clonbrock as the seat of R. Dillon. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the house at Clonbrock was valued at £100. In 1906 it was valued at £135. The house was badly damaged by fire in the 1980s and only one wing is now inhabited.