Lands at Killaghmore and Clonecallin amounting to 635 acres were granted to Edmond Donnellan in 1684. Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Donnellan in 1786. Stephen Donnellan was occupying the property at Killagh, valued at £33, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1906 it was in the possession of Stephen J.R. Donnellan. It is no longer extant.