In 1837 Lewis records Eastwell as the seat of C. Usher. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Christopher Usher and the buildings were valued at £79. By 1906 it was in the ownership of William A. Usher and was valued at £81. This house is no longer extant but extensive remains of stables, demesne and walled garden survive.