Frenchfort became a Blake property in 1780 when Michael Blake married Anne Ffrench of Frenchfort. Wilson mentions the house as his seat in 1786. He is described as a resident proprietor in 1824. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the house at Frenchfort in the parish of Oranmore was occupied by his grandson, Theobald Blake. The original house does not appear to be present now but the walled garden layout is still visible.