This was originally a Staunton property which passed by marriage to the Lamberts. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Staunton. The OS Name Books record it as the property of James Blake in the 1830s. Sold to Lord Clanmorris briefly in the 1850s and repurchased by James Staunton Lambert, Waterdale was leased to John Wilson Lynch 1857-1870 and to James Delahunt 1870-1883. It was taken over by the Land Commission in 1903 and demolished.