The house at this site was built c.1890 presumably replacing an earlier house listed in Griffith's Valuation, when it was being leased by William Phibbs from the Cooper of Markree estate. At that time it was valued at £6. In 1906 it was owned by Thomas Randle Phibbs and was valued at £22. This later house survives and has been offered for sale in recent years. Ruins of gatelodge and gated entrance visible at G656219.