Woodville House is described as "a gentleman's seat, having fine premises and a good deal of woodland attached" in the 1830s. Robert Darcy, who acted as a land agent, was leasing this house from the Clanricarde estate in 1855. In 1906 it was valued at £26. It is still extant and occupied. The walled garden has also been restored and is open to visitors at certain time. See woodvillewalledgarden.com.