The Ordnance Survey Name books state that the townland was the property of John Nolan of Prospect, Gort in the 1830s. The house appears to have been built after that time. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, this property was leased by John Nolan to Andrew Nolan. In 1906 it was still the property of Andrew Nolan and was valued at £17. It is no longer extant.