In 1855 the house at Limepark north, parish of Kilthomas, barony of Dunkellin, was in the possession of George Persse. Earlier in the 19th century the house was occupied by Thomas Wilton. This property was recorded as the seat of the Wallace family by Lewis in 1837. During the 1916 Rising it afforded shelter to the rebels from Galway. It is now a ruin.